Another occasion for shavige bhaath for marriage function breakfast. If I am not wrong, how many of us like idli kurma, shavige bhaath chutney at marriages!!! Answer is here :) I love It.
You can also try this recipe and enjoy watching TV.
INGEDIENTSOnion- 1, chopped
Carrot- 2, grated
Potato- 1 big, grated
Green chillies- 2
Peas- 1/2 cup
Ginger- 2-3 small pieces
Cilantro/coriander and salt
COOKING1. Saute oil, mustard seeds, chilli and ginger in a medium heat pan
2. Mix onion, carrot and potato and fry until its cooked (I dint use tomato. It can also be added)
3. Add peas and then 2 cups of water should be added for 1 cup of shavige. its 2:1 ratio
4. Once the water starts boiling, add shavige and keep stirring.
5. The stirring helps mix shavige and vegetables. Allow to boil enough to make it dry without water.
6. add coriander and coconut powder on top.
HAPPY COOKING !!!