OK!!! here it is. Please try and let me know. One of my friend who worked @ Italian restaurant shared this recipe with me.
INGREDIENTSPenne Pasta (If other shaped pasta is available other than penne pasta, you can also use it)- 1 cup (or 200 grams).
Vegetables- Carrot, bell pepper/ capsicum, Onions, Spianch, Mushrooms, spring onions, peas - all in equal amount, say 1/2 cup each. ( if in case you have beans, zucchini, cauliflower, you can use them)
Tomato - 2 chopped
Garlic cloves- 5-8 chopped
Green chilli- 1 or 2 chopped (retain bigger size)
Cilantro/coriander- few leaves
Tomato puree (Optional)- 4-5 tb sp. (if not available add one more tomato)
Corn starch- 2 tb sp.
Coconut cream- 2 tb sp.
Red chilli flakes- 2 tb sp.
Basil leaf flakes- 2 tb sp.
Pepper powder- 1 tb sp.
Oil/butter- 3-4 tb sp. ( I prefer vegetable oil than butter)
Salt to taste
2. Part -2:
In a pan, heat oil and cook all chopped vegetables for 8-10 minutes. Make sure you add spinach and mushrooms later as they are soft, they might become over cooked if cooked for longer time. Keep aside
Heat Oil in a pan, add chopped tomatoes, green chilli, basil, pepper powder, garlic and saute for 4-5 minutes and then once tomatoes are cooked nicely, add tomato puree and coconut milk, followed by corn starch (dissolved in water). Also add coriander. Basil herb gives superb aroma and taste together with red chilli flakes.
4. Now mix cooked vegetable and stir for 2 more minutes. This 2 minutes allows vegetables to mix with tomato sauce.
5. Add cooked penne pasta over it and gently mix.
6. We may add cheese ( I avoided adding cheese) which makes pasta it even more soft.
7. Hmm! pasta is ready to eat. You can serve with garlic bread.
8. Serves- 4 people. Preparation and cooking time- 25 minutes.
HAPPY COOKING :)